There are many challenges to be faced when managing or starting your own business. Amjad Khanche work experience taught him that although the entrepreneurial journey is paved with many challenges, that is what it is all about. Read about Amjad Khanche’s industry experience in managing teams, leading businesses to success and launching innovative technology.
2009 9East Marketing Services
Managing Director from 2009 | 10 yrs
- Consult with companies, providing them with business and marketing strategies
- Help companies achieve growth in revenue and profit
- Help companies meet key business goals by overcoming obstacle
Chief Executive Officer from January 2012 to 2016 | 4 yrs
- Strategic management, policy making and implementation through delegation of appointed staff
- Mentor and supervisor of the management team
- Ensured efficient business planning, data collection and analysis
- Performance reviews, budget forecasting and student administration through delegated personnel
2016 Australian Institute of Professional Education (AIPE)
Chief Executive Officer from 2007 to 2016 | 9 yrs
- Founding director and CEO of AIPE
- Responsible for ensuring AIPE fulfilled its mission and vision as set forth in the Strategic and Corporate Plan
- Exceeded all growth targets through the life of the business
- Amjad helped AIPE achieve many awards for his management and leadership, including:
- 2012 and 2014 winner of STM Star Vocational College.
- 2011 and 2012 finalist for the Younger Exporter of the Year award.
- 2010 and 2012 finalist for the Premier’s NSW Export Awards – Education and Training.
2006 Australian School of Medical Imaging
Marketing Director from 2005 to 2006 | 1 yr 11 mos
- Responsible for driving marketing campaigns and activities
- Direct recruitment and business development
- Student recruitment activities within local and international markets
2002 Barista Coffee Company Limited
Associate Manager from Dec 2000 to Feb 2002 | 1 yr 2 mos
- Work responsibilities involved training of new staff, customer satisfaction , staff motivation , cost control , business targets per store , inventory control , profit-making centre head etc.
- Immense commitment and determination to grow as a company which managed to open 70 stores all over India in a span of 1 year
- Amjad helped Barista Coffee Company to win the award of Brand of the Year by BBC India